WHO WE ARE. WHAT WE DO
Who We Are
GENERATIONS OF WINE MAKERS
Established for the last 4 generations in winemaking, Bou Sleiman family, very attached to local values perpetuates its expertise and ensures the respect for tradition to the constant qualitative improvement of its wines.
Passion and heritage has been passed down through the Bou Sleiman family
for four generations. When Joseph Bou Sleiman took over From his father,
he blended respect for local tradition with modern techniques to craft
A passionate vine grower, Joseph also built a modern winery in the village of Mtein, where he creates wines that are a fusion of Old World and New World.
78 hectares of vineyards are scattered between the Bekka Valley and Mount Lebanon.
The altitude, microclimate and soils combine in this ancient terroir to produce fresh wines with a very Mediterranean “feel.”
“The experience and traditions of a great wine can today make use of innovation aimed at a continuous improvement and excellent quality.”
Lebanon vineyards are like a museum
Terroir is a well-defined geographical area in which a human community builds over its history a collective production knowledge based on the interaction between.
Lebanon are highly suited to vine growing. The vines benefit from heavy rains and snow in winter, an exceptional amount of ideal sunshine and a hot dry climate in summer, and cool nights compensate for the hot days. The regular mistral wind deters disease and promotes healthy growth.
A Variety that resembles to our country
what we create
the art of blending.
We craft authentic great wines, what we
claim to be an “Everyday Pleasure.”
1- Red wines:
- Chateau Oumsiyat Le Passionne 2016
- Chateau Oumsiyat Jaspe 2019
- Chateau Oumsiyat Desir 2020
- Chateau Oumsiyat Syrah 2020
- Chateau Oumsiyat Merlot 2020
- Chateau Oumsiyat Cinsault 2020
- Chateau Oumsiyat Carignan 2020
- Chateau Oumsiyat Cabernet 2016
2- White wines:
- Chateau Oumsiyat Chardonnay 2022
- Chateau Oumsiyat Sauvignon Blanc 2022
- Chateau Oumsiyat Assyrtico 2022
- Chateau Oumsiyat Obeidy 2022
- Chateau Oumsiyat Merweh 2021
- Chateau Oumsiyat Blanc de Blanc 2022
3- Rose wine :
- Chateau Oumsiyat Soupir 2022
4- Doux :
- Chateau Oumsiyat Douce Nuit 2015